We invite you to participate in a free-of-charge scientific and practical webinar on pharmacovigilance, organized by the “National Scientific Center for Pharmacovigilance” on November 26, 2021. The webinar starts at 10.00.
The webinar will address current issues:
- Conducting a monitoring of literary sources;
- Drug safety risk management;
- Development of the Pharmacovigilance System Master File (PSMF);
- Peculiarities of organization of PASS (post-authorization safety studies of medicinal products);
- Peculiarities of bioequivalence studies of generics;
- Current changes in the normative-legal regulation of safety monitoring of medical devices
We look forward to seeing you at the webinar!
And a reminder that our organization (Pharmacovigilance Center) is holding a scientific-practical conference on December 15.
You can learn more about it by following this link.