If you forget or lost Windows password, don't worry! iSeePassword Windows Password Recovery Pro provides an effective way to help you reset or remove Windows local user and admin password without reinstalling the system. It promises 100% password recovery no matter how complex the Windows password has been set. It supports all Windows systems including: Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, XP, Vista, 2003,etc.
What You Need to Prepare:
1) A USB driver with no less than 512MB capacity or blank DVD or CD.
2) An accessible Windows computer or borrow one from your friend.
3) Reliable password recovery program, directly download it below.
1 Install and Run the Program on Another Accessable Computer
Firstly, you should download and install the trail version on any other accessible computer for creating a reset disk (Not the Locked PC). Then run it. After the program opens, you will go to the main window below.
There are two ways to create a reset disk: USB flash and DVD/CD. Here we take USB flash as an example.
2 How to Register the Program
The trail version only allow you to find the all account on your locked computer but can't reset. To reset your password on a locked PC, you need to register the program. Click the "Register" button in the top right corner. After you purchased the full version, you should receive the registration code. Type the code and purchase e-mail on the dialog box.
3 Start to Burn A Bootable USB or DVD Reset Disk (On another computer)
Insert your USB flash drive to another computer where the program also installed, then select the USB drive from the drop-down list. And click "Burn USB" to start writing iSO image to USB drive. When the burning is succeeded, a pop up messages says "Burning successfully".
Note: It will format your USB drive, so, please back up your important data first.
4Boot Your Locked Computer from Reset Disk (USB device or CD/DVD).
Take out of your USB flash drive and insert it to the locked Windows computer. Reboot it and boot computer from USB drive with Boot Menu (Recommend). You need to change BIOS boot sequence to make it boot from USB. Boot your computer and enter into BIOS settings by typing certain keyboard.
This process is different from computer brands. See how to change BISO: (Example)
1. First Restart your locked Lenovo and repeatedly press Del or F1 or F2 or F8 or F10 during the initial startup screen.
2. You can Use the up and down arrows to select the USB flash drive and move to the top of hard drives.
3. Press F10 to save and exit. Restart your Lenovo computer, this time, it will boot from USB drive.
5Select Account and Start to Reset Password
After locked computer starts from USB device or CD/DVD drive, the program will be loaded on locked computer.
1) Select the windows.
2) Select the target user, which you want to reset the password.
3) Click the Reset password button.
4) Reboot your computer.
Click Reboot button and eject password recovery disk to restart Windows computer from hard drive. Then you can sign in your windows without password.